Dynamic Solutions firmly believes in strict compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Dynamic Solutions has a zero-tolerance policy in regards to violations of the FCC’s TCPA regulations.
- Dynamic Solutions does not include unsolicited advertisements or unsolicited calls. We do make calls prior to obtaining written consent via a website form.
- Dynamic Solutions does not include any robocalls, autodialers, voiceblasting or any other device that can be considered automated telephone equipment.
- Dynamic Solutions assists consumers by providing consulting services to assist clients with their Federal Student Loans. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by the U. S. Department of Education. Like filing a tax return, you can seek Federal Student Loan consulting services without professional assistance and without charge at https://studentloans.gov/.
- Dynamic Solutions has no tolerance for misrepresentations. In our efforts to avoid confusion we have placed disclaimers at the bottom of every page of our websites.
- Dynamic Solutions shows a Caller ID on every outbound call.
- Dynamic Solutions is a private company. As such Dynamic Solutions requires a professional service FEE. That fee is disclosed to the client, in writing, before any billing is performed. Dynamic Solutions has a very specific fee schedule.
- Dynamic Solutions keeps the client’s records for a minimum of two years.